Hlovate feeling

"Who's say there's nothing more complicated than E=mc2? There's something much complicated; it's called emotion"
by Hlovate

Yes..even it's hard to admit but damn it's the fact
I think emotion is the weakness of human being
Why am I like philosopher today? *just ignore
My mind already influenced by reading Hlovate novel
The difficult algebraic questions also can be solved and have the answer
But do u have an answer to your feeling? Nope until you find it by yourself naturally
You can't force your feeling to like someone or liked by someone
Okay, I know, I talked craps a lot. Stop.
But occasionally let's make a cheesy post
How to tell if you genuinely like someone?
Hurm, my honest opinion is I-HAVE-NO-IDEA-ABOUT-THIS as I'm not the one who experienced it
But still, if anyone of my friends involved in love crisis, I'll the 1st person who consult  them
Until they call me Dr. Love :| WhateveQ lah
Lets back to the right track, how to know if you like someone?
So, how about we ask my dearest and helpful friend, Mr. Google.
  • First step: You have to know him/her better. The more you get to know him or her, the more you can tell if you like them as a friend or something else
  • Second step: You have to consider why you like him/her? Maybe, you've marked this person as unique and probably like him/her. Why else would him/her stand out from so many?
  • Third step: Do you get a funny feeling in your stomach when you see him/her? If so, you probably like him/her because he/she make you feel good without even talking.
  • Fourth step: Consider how many times you think about the person. Once in blue moon? A week? A day? or 24hrs? If you find yourself thinking about this person several times a day, and it's a happy thoughts that possibly make your heart beat faster, then you probably like him/her
  • Fifth step: If the one conversation between you and the person who is stuck in your head and you can't stop telling people about it, this means it was important to you, and you probably like the person.
  • Sixth step: Consider how much you try to be near them
  • Last step: Think about how you feel if you touch him or her, by accident or on purpose. If you're still thinking about brushing shoulders several hours ago in school, then that is a special thought and you probably like them
So, now you get you answer already?

0 comments:

Post a Comment