Sweet Memories

6 of March 2011, 10.45 pm

Quite suprised and speechless at the same time
SUSHI=SUSI! Yes,that's the word he was waiting for me to say
He just bought a pack of Sushi
And insisted me to go to the class tonight
Okay, I have no idea about this
tak boleh jadi lagi sweet ka??

If you're accidentally open my blog and reading this,
I know you wouldn't -____-"
But anyway, nak cakap jugak

Let bygone be bygone
For me, it's okay la..not that big deal
Both of us are at fault
Maybe because of the wrong management
And maybe we were busy at that time
But this shouldn't be excuses, right?
Each of us tend to make mistakes in our life
Because of this, we try to learn from our mistake
in order to lead a better life in the future
Apart from that, I wanna say 'arigato' for the sushi
And your patience for listening my upside-down sentence

To my other friend,
You're such a good friend to me
A good advisor indeed
Thanks for your all kind and advices

p/s: Kenangan Terindah

0 comments:

Post a Comment