August '10 vs August '11

It's really sad when someone whom I was close with is being far apart
Like a blink of eyes, you change to someone else
I don't know is either my feeling or me who feel  I'm being cursed
Being cursed when I started to close with someone
Now, I feel even scared to be close with someone
As I know, at last she/he is running away from me
I'm really surprised the way you valued a friendship
Or is it just me who really put a high value in friendship?
And everyone else doesnt even care about it?
I think if someone do not appreciate you or the friendship,
then they are not a true friend at all
I dont know is it my fault or external environment
has changed you to become a different person
But frankly speaking, I really miss 'the old' you a lot
We are human
And human tend to make mistakes
 
p/s: Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it’s a brighter day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment