"Salad Bowl" feeling

Manusia susah nak bersyukur, isn't it right?
Yup, kadang-kadang disebabkan kealpaan diri ini,
Banyak benda yang terjadi,
Sometimes,
We even jeopardize our relationship with God,
and the ones that we love,

 
Sometimes,
I have this thought,
When we're good to people,
People always take that as granted

Nobody's perfect,
Everyone has their own flaws,
I admit even me have my own sides that aren't pretty,
But, I try to improve to be a better person,
If it's not today, maybe tomorrow, or in the future,
What's matter is our niat' to change

Kadang-kadang,
Manusia ni lebih nampak keburukan seseorang
Daripada kebaikan yg orang tu telah buat,
Ungrateful or forgetful?

Entah,
If you think that's the best you can do,
Teruskan, sila. 
Tak untung, tak rugi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment