Taraaaaaa

Hey hey! you you!
I want to be you girlfriend.
What a nonsense preamble dude.
Just ignore that.
Suddenly, I feel like I wanna write about Choral speaking competition.
Ok, kitaorg kalah.
Haha spoiler.
But overall it was an experienced learning.
So, takesah la menang or kalah,
memang adat pertandingan.
Memang padan dengan 2 hari practice pon.
But I really enjoyed it.
Dah lama tak rasa nervous before the competition start.
But tak senervous masuk pertandingan kawad kaki kadet polis.
Yang tu memang sangatlah cuak even though banyak kali bertanding.
Ok back to our main topic,
Our choral speaking(kata-kata berirama) script is really remarkable,
For an example :
"Keluh tidur di kasur, berkeruh dilapik penjemuran"
What is the meaning??! Idk. Idc.
Special thanks to Adibah fr the script,
full of gaya bahasa and melancholic.
Bdw, congrats to Iqbal and Azre for the Mpp's posts.
Proud of you, really.
So, that means our class occupied with 2 Mpps.
Kudos!
Our Choral Speaking momentos :)
p/s: I don't like him. Srsly. Trust me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment