Alhamdulillah

So long I didn't write a post
Not because I was in perintah berkurung,
But I didn't pay up my internet bill, that's why larh
Already paid just now
Today is my happiest day so far in 2010
To my Mama & Bapak,
thank you so much for all your support+money+love
And sorry because I make you all worried lately and keep asking you all questions
I love you <3>
To my beloved Kakak, Thanks 4 your support, I love you!!
p/s: Bila nie nk beli Ipod Touch?ta larat nk tunggu aih..haha
To all my friends in Asma especially 5 Sultanah '09, congrats for all your success!!
p/s: Sumie, good to be your Bio partner evendo, we're two gila2 time bio
To Cegu-cegu Asma+tuition, thanks for your ilmu~ hanya Allah dapat balas jasamu sekalian

2 comments:

SH said...

ohyeah, YOU'RE THE BEST BIO PARTNER EVER!
pasni takdak dah
huhu ;)

will cherish the moments.

...err xaty?! said...

umy!!!
congrats naaa.
cewah2!
bley la blnja kita makan.
haha.
bdk2 5s yg len,congrats jgk!!
;D

Post a Comment