Pokoyo's Cookies

The title above is related to the storyline
Please open your big eyes when reading this
*gilos* This morning I woke up early in the morning
as yesterday I went to bed SHARP at 12 a.m
Today with new spirit, Nuun and I went to jog at my taman
which is near to sawah paddy
Seriously the oxygen is so guddd there, no pollution
Best best! No internal+external distraction when jogging there
Unlike in Taman Rimba, full of Taichi's Uncle+Auntie (distract my attention!)
Then, we went home and watching The Nanny (not really as we're busy editing picture)
Suddenly another idea came out from my mind..jeng jeng jeng
"Nuun, jum buat c0okies pulak?"
Actually, I seriously unsatisfied wif keraih kedekiang muffin
So, today I wanna make a great-yummy-c0okies
Learn from mistake yesterday, I went to check the recipe online
At last, I got it
FAMOS AMOS COOKIES recipe
yeay yeay!
After mixed all the ingredient, this was the best part
which is shaping a c0okies
Nuun's idea was making a bra shape(?) waadda..
I'm stick wif my first plan which is 'bulat bulat' shape
We just LOL all da time when we saw the shape
Nuun produced many shapes:
Harry Potter's hat, Cylinder, Heart shape
merapu merapu~
She named that c0okies as POKOYO's cookies
because this morning, we watched Pokoyo at tv3
I want to recommend to you guys, please watch Pokoyo wif open heart (^0^)
Ish ish out of topic nie
How about mine? I named it as Chunnie's cookies
Yummy rite?
So the conclusion is my our cookies mission is accomplised wif success!
In evening, I went to Giant wif K.me & Nuun (jalan rata aih anak dara nie)
Then, I bounced to Cegu Zabedah there cho0sing sayuq pa tah
'Salam salam n phiuu belah' (ayat ini tadak motif, bak kata DODO)
To K.me, thanks thanks for the drink+fries, send my regard to Danish
And not to forget, to our beloved DODO, congrats for JPJ test
(jangan lupa bodek Mak supaya dpt drive ok2..haha)

1 comments:

syira said...

i miss u toooooo..amboi22 roxy!hahahhaa.. maw cookies..mcm sdpp jaa..x pa u! i nanti pergi umah u taw..u tunggu i naa..hahaha

Post a Comment