Dating!

Today I went date wif Furzanie,
Fetched her up at 10.30 a.m and went straight to school after that,
Arrived at school and searched for Ummi
After settle things out, I asked Poja where she want to go,
Then I got a good idea,
which is went to Holiday Villa for the FACON fair
I parked the car at Pasaraya Sakan, too scared to park at CP
before that, Poja treat me A Set of McChicken at MCD
hohoho..thanks..I love u larh!!
Then we went up to Holiday Villa
We're the first person to enter that exihibiton, awai la katakan
The first booth we choose was UEM,
that Uncle is really nice and treat us like VIP..ok ini terlebih suda
He said that we can get full scholarship from UEM, that's what I searching for!!haha
Then, we went to Sunway College, one of my dream college
Congrats to Poja as she can get full scholar from Sunway College
But she still waiting from government scholar, rite Poja??
I'm sure you will get..insyaallah
Then about 2 o'clock sumthing,
I sent Poja to Tesco as her mum waiting for her there
Her mum asked me to join lunch with them, but then I already full with Mcchicken burger
Thanks to Poja and her mum, not to forget, her sis also~

0 comments:

Post a Comment