10 THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY

There are few things that actually can turn me into happy mood :)
.
1. When I can cage-in baby in my room
.
.
2. When I knew that MCD bring back twist cone which is my favorite ice-cream
.
.
3. When I've got the chance to read my old-letter's friends
.
.
4. When I've got the chance to drive even to 7-11 tht just 1km away from my house
.
5. When my sister call & I asked her about bloody T.O.K questions then laughing at her given answers
.
6. When Poja and Raihan say yes to my outing invitation
.
7. When I receive her msg-but no longer
.
8. When suddenly teacher doesn't come to class because another matter appear (ok, ini jahat)
.
9. When I can solve inverse 3X3 Matrices questions
.
10. Most of all, when my problems solved-this never happen yet

0 comments:

Post a Comment