Tagging time

I dunno why I have such golden time to answer this though loads of works missing me now.
Bak kata Amanda "‎"saya membuang mase dengan melampau di rumah tetapi saye mencari mase macam gile di kmb." haha can't agree no more rite?
Somehow I would like to say thanks to Zhafa for tagging me this.
.
.
.
So what's up?
A - AVAILABLE: Sure, why not kan?
B - BIRTHDAY: 24th June
C- CRUSHING ON: "haven't met u yet"
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Ribena
E - EASIEST PERSONS TO TALK TO: Nuun, Azreen, Raihan, Dafnie, Aiman, Aizad
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT:
English song: Back to December
Korean song: Love in the Ice
H - HOMETOWN: Kedah
I - IN LOVE WITH: refer to C
J - JUGGLE: Yes Maybe No
K - KILLED SOMEONE: None
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: 5 hours
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: MCD Strawberry Milkshake
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Including me, 2
O - ONE WISH: Goin' Haji with my family+future husband :DD
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: Nordafnie Md Zin
R- REASON TO SMILE: U smile, I smile
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Speak Now
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7 a.m
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: privacy kot!
V - VEGETABLE: What my mom n dad eat, I eat
W - WORST HABIT: Last minute study and homework, hate this!
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: Mara Medical check-up
Y - YOYOS ARE: Toys that I had the chance to play in SK Dengkil during my C.A.S
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer
RANDOM QUESTIONS ABOUT YOU
Your favorite number(s): 1,2,4,6
What color do you wear most: Black
Least favorite color: Blackish green
What are you listening to: Taylor Swift-Back to December
Are you happy with your life right now: Yes. I'm really happy with my KMB family
What is your favorite class in school: Addmaths because of Teacher Noni
Who is/are your best friend/s: Azreen, Nuun, and like Aiman said, "Kita, A10B semua bestfriends"
Are you outgoing: Yes yes yes with Raihan & Furzanie
Favorite pair of shoes: None
Can you dance?: Sure. Mirotic performance
Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth: Hehhq?
Can you whistle: Yup!!
Cross your eyes: Nope
Walk with your toes curled: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN...
Do you believe in life in other planets: Yes
Do you believe in miracles: Yes but miracles doesnt have concrete reasoning right?
Do you believe in magic: Nope. Syirik.haha
Love at first sight: I believe it but doesnt happen to me
Do you believe in Santa: Of course not
Do you know how to swim: Absolutely
Do you like roller coasters: Yes but phobia with it
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows: Huish. Not certainly
Have you ever been on a plane: Last friday
Have you ever asked someone out: Of course yes to the same gender
Have you ever been to the ocean: Pulau Payar is awesome!
Have you ever painted your nails?: Long long long time ago since I was 6 perhaps
THE WHAT'S
What is the temperature outside?: Assuming it's 25 degree celcius
What radio station do you listen to: Currently Red fm
What was the last restaurant you ate at: Foodcourt
What was the last thing you bought: Air fresherner for my room
What was the last thing on TV you watched: News
THE WHO'S
Who was the last person you IM'd: Nurain Izzati
Who was the last person you took a picture of: Not sure either Dafnie, Sarah or Aiman
Who was the last person you said I love you to: Unintentionally to someone
CRYING SECTION
Ever really cried your heart out: Why not
Ever cried yourself to sleep: Of course, then later on Panda eyes formed
Ever cried on your friend's shoulder: Never
Ever cried over the opposite sex: 3 or 2 years ago
Do you cry when you get an injury: Minor injury, nope
Do certain songs make you cry: Songs that remind me of someone
HAPPY SECTION
Are you a happy person?: Of course
LOOK AT ME
What is your current hair color: Brownish black
CURRENTLY WEARING
What shirt are you wearing: Short and 1Malaysia tshirt
Pants: Short
Shoes: Not in the house
Necklaces: None
IN A GUY/GIRL <- I ADDED THIS!
Favorite eye color: Dark brown
Short or long hair: Of course guys should have short hair
Height: Of course taller than me
HAVE YOU EVER
Been to jail: Never
Mooned someone: Daydreaming about somenone, yes!
Thought about suicide: Hishhhh
Laughed so hard you cried: Currently with Aiman and Dafnie
Cried in school: Yes
Thrown up in a store: Nope
Wanted to be a model: Nope
Seen a dead body: Yes
Been on drugs: Nope
Gone skinny dipping: No
THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: MCD
Single or Group Dates: It depends
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Strawberries or Blueberries: Stawberries
Meat or Veggies: both
TV or Movie: depends
Guitar or Drums: Guitar, tengah blajaq main
Adidas or Nike: I got both
Chinese or Mexican: Mexican

0 comments:

Post a Comment