Some post

Yeah at last some holidays fr me.
But I think it's just like a restless week.
Of course homeworks bertimbun-timbun menanti.
KMB teachers always get jealous to see us free.
Homeworks for this IBusy hols:
1)TOK: 2 historical events
2)ENG: handout IB '04 a
3)ECONS: 2 questions from Pn Siti
4)BMS: revise topic 1.1-1.9 except 1.8
5)MAL: produce 1 essay
6)Maths: 4pages handout & w/board quest.
7)ESS: design exp fr topic 2.2.3
Benci kan?
Ok ok in other side of positive way,
teachers give us hw to improve our ingeniousness, aite?
So, be grateful larh Umy!
Markah pon tunggang langgang, ada hati nk goyang kaki time cuti?!
OK Ok fine~!
This hols, I was thinking to perm my hair
But after receiving compliments
from my sister's friend and a passerby stranger about my hair,
It's better fr me to stay for who I am kan :))
Tomorrow will be a busy day fr me,
1) teman mama to check her blood pressure in Hospital Jitra,
2)make a new IC-dilemma between, should I wear or not?
3)dentist perhaps
Cant wait to hangout with my Asmarian friends! I miss you guys, really :")

0 comments:

Post a Comment