Tak mengharap kepada benda yang tak pasti

Visa need to be applied in this month jugak??! My heart keeps drumming faster
I-20 belum dapat ??! Double the beats
Are you sure that you can fly this August? I'm asking myself repeatedly
Before this the U.S applicants had a small discussion (not really a discussion as it based on twitter+fb) regarding VISA
They said the interview will be not conducted in July,
so by hook or by crook you need to do it soon
I have this major phobia about the result; IB
Who doesn't worry about the result? Genius perhaps?
After all, every single day I imagine the consequences of not getting 35 above *triplethebeats
It's no good if we keep questing ourselve with this, 'What if.....what if....what if...'
Okay cheer up! Another 3 weeks to go :) Doa banyak2 guys!




0 comments:

Post a Comment