29th January 09

my lil' cute+grumpy nephew
Just a few days to go into February Time goes so fast Today, I use all my times watching IRIS What a great Korean Drama Loves Kim Tae Hee Dunno what to do after this Keep nagging to myself not to nervous about QTI test Hungry all the time but keep it shut Need to go to the gym after this wif mommy Likes to 'sakat' S.I.L everyday Likes to skype/video cam wif Sumie Likes to gossip wif Raihan Rindu 5 Sultanah 2009 class monitor, Athirah All da best to Munchy Snow Welcome home, Hafieza Noraziz My idea already finish Dunno what to write now Till here then
Quote of the day:
"광대의 눈물 뒤에 숨어" "Hiding behind the tears of a clown" credits to my Bro, Park Yoohwan

5 comments:

SH said...

LOL (:

Nur Athirah said...

haha,nie kes bosan ka..
bdw,i miss u too (*0*)

akitA ymU said...

trex; mmg kes buhsan pon..sah 100%..haha
yeayy trex rindu jgak akhirnya..no doubt..hahha

Anonymous said...

usha nk bbuh gmbq 2..ish2..

akitA ymU said...

s.i.l; jeles paaa...tmpaq jae stgi bru taw!

Post a Comment