Harry Potter Reading Marathon..wo0t wo0t..

I'm deadly bored right now..no jokes okay..how 'bout some readings perhaps (o0wh how much i miss to read my Chemistry notes from Ting Ting. Teacher, i hope u fine! really miss you).. I decide to improve my English language in this holiday, so that I can prepare for the scholarship interview next time..( I think I failed my interview in UTP, that's why I don't get that scholarship but I'm okay with that as Mama said, "ada hikmah tu.") I think I want to read back all the Harry Potter books so that I will not wasting my time just sleep, sleep and sleep ..Mama once said to me that when we're sleeping to0 much, we can gain 0ur weight..is it true Mama?? I think so..that's why I'm diet now and jogging+ dancing Myspace  Iconsin Taman Rimba with Azreen, Raihan, and Faizah. I think I have to start reading right now..See u s0on Quote 0f the day: If friends are drugs, I will choose you coz you are addictive.
p/s: this sentence is specially made for me only..hakcipta terpelihara