My Weirdo Sister (@_@) holidays~

DISNEY WOLRD, FLORIDA
~Magic Kingdom Disney World~ A trip with Mara family ( I wish I could get Mara scholarship also, pray for me [^_^])
(Firdaus, Mickey Mouse, Erza)
p/s: dun try to steal Mickey from me!
My sis just came back from holiday in Disney World..seriously im damn jealous in here..but it's okay, im looking forward to go to London end of this year to meet with kakak there (mama dun forget to bring me also ^_^) I ask kakak to buy me something and she did not forget her promise to buy me Mickey Mouse shirt..when i look at the picture i think the shirt seems big size somehow..hello kakak, im dieting right now okay..anyway thanks for the lovely shirt..(ehemm..ehemm..dun forget to buy me an Ipod)..and one more thing, kakak dun forget to ask Firdaus and Fawwaz to buy something.. i want a huge bear (6_6) okay~
My Mickey Mouse tshirt (when do you want to send this to me?)
I want this Ipod touch exactly look like this!
Aigo0~ i want that 'patung' t0o..
Kakak in Epcot Disney World..wearing Kimono..oh girl, u do not look like a japanese l0o~(jgn berangan keyh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol
hope you were here(tba2 jd baek)
tq very much for giving this honor (appreciate it so much :) )

akitA ymU said...

kakak; len kali bwk umy pi sna after dpt keja kat sna nnti..

Anonymous said...

haihh nk gak highlight my name..xpa2 nnti bli iphone kat umy truih laa...dah arr kakak kata umy kutuk fawaih pehtu nk mnta mcm2 lak nohh

akitA ymU said...

hishhh mna da kutuk pon..sya bdak baek taw..haha

Post a Comment