Boring, do not read!

Woke up early in the morning afternoon with not-so-good mood As usual, took my handphone first & read those messages Then, I had my brunch as Mama cooked delicious lunch today Cough, cough & cough, so I took my Bromhexine Then, message wif beloved Poja, talk about this and that After that I fell asleep (again?) To Poja, mianhae for not replying your message I think that Bromhexine is really powerful until making me fell asleep About 5 sumthing, I woke up and decide to jog wif Nuun at Taman Rimba I took her and went to OCBC Bank first then to Taman Rimba Clouds looked so dark like it's gonna to rain Me & Nuun said 'heh heraann pa, hentam ja, kalo hujan lagi syok' But luckily, it did not rain, alhamdullilah One of things I do like about Nuun, She really makes me laugh so hard wif her story+ gossip when I'm wif her (ada ja story yang nk kutuk ceta..ish3) Bdw, thanks 4 da choc babe! The next destination was Raihan's house Poja promised me to give both novel+dvd new moon, dat's why I went there to 'tuntut' dat stuff Amusingly, something happen there until I wanna cry because of laughing To Raihan+ Nuun, do not reveal my secret or else I will throw kuali+senduk to you guys! I already got New Moon novel, so I will spend my full time reading that..wuh0o~ Thanks to POJATAEROBPATT and if you need sumthing, just tell me, I'll be there for you watceyyyy~(To Fieza, jangan jelesss..taw la ada relationship dgn sumone pon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment