Smirky Nite \(^0^)/

This night or shud I say morning, is really sumthing Everyone eagerly and excited to do smirky face in Skype I think this smirky face is organized by our DODO As usual there're lots of crappy things discussed there But why??why?? I need to hear to Sil's nonsensical riddles?haha By the way, our Penglipur Lara Skype are:
  1. S.I.L known as patung (but then she said to me she wanted to change into sejadah)
  2. uMy known as Microphone ( insane gang wif beloved DODO)
  3. Sumaiyah known as Blender (but i like LOTA better)
  4. T-rex known as DODO (smirky President)
Wanna know why we all have this name? It first start wif this famous question which is from Mr. Ong: "Kalau anda dilahirkan semula, anda mahu jadi apa(selain mnusia)??" That's why we got all these ludicrous names but I dun understand why T-rex choose DODO? what is dat?? Some of Sil's riddles:
  • Key apa yg tak pernah fail exam?
  • Ali apa yg paling hitam?
  • Cam apa yg tak payah beli?
Aig0o0o~this riddles, really but we have fun this night/morning thanks guys! chaljya~~
p/s: i dun want to sleep yet, continue msg wif Anis Zafirah 'bout Jacob until Subuh, haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment