Analysis of my dream guy

1. You prefer to act impulsively than planned activity

>I'm ready for anything. I take whatever comes as it comes, especially on dates

2. What do you think about studying?

>Nothing is more important than education

3. When you are confused, you will ____________

>Run into my best friends

4. Your dream vacation would be ___________

>Two months traveling around the country

5. What is your favorite activity?

>Hanging out with my close friends

6. What do you think about cooking and housework?

>Guys should share half of the work

7. Imagine a picture of your favorite guy. What's he wearing?

>Blue jeans. He should be ready to go anywhere, anytime

8. If your guy started spending less time with you, what would you do?

>It's okay. He's not the only busy one

9. What's your ideal Saturday activity?

>Trying something new and exciting like jumping in the sea under a starry sky

10. Which scenario explains your life the best?

>Safety first. I am careful and have full control of my behaviour

Here is the analysis:

He is always happy. Sports are his favorite. He enjoys parties and being part of the crowd. You can be recruited as his girl if you enjoy being around his bunch of friends, doing the things he does. If you are into sports, it'll be even easier.
p/s: So, anyone who satisfy this features, u're in my list.wahahaha.merepek.

0 comments:

Post a Comment