Distraction

Tomorrow our class has a maths quiz
Huhhh another sudden news
I'm freaking afraid that I couldn't perform well
And you know what, the quiz will be held at 7 a.m
I mean, 7 a.m???heihhh larhh
And tomorrow I got English class
I dunno why I'm so stress when there is English class
this happen since I'm in Secondary school
I didn't say that my English class was boring but then
hurmm entah larh
By the way, why I do not understand at all Econs subject??!
Kakak, you're wrong! Econs subject never interesting at all
I miss my Account!
I miss my Bio!
I miss my Chemistry!
Why am I here??
I keep questioning myself about that
It's not dat I'm not grateful and wutsoever
It just that I'm not confident I can adapting the subject here
Please give me the strength to hang on in here, Allah
Your only hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment