Ramadhan

Ahlan wa Sahlan ya Ramadhan
Time flies so quickly
Tomorrow is already 1st Ramadhan
And it's my 1st time fasting without my family around me
But then, it's okay as I have a lots of friends surrounding me
Besides, Mama n Bapak will come to KL this Thursday
Yeay! I miss them so much
Just left my sister in US there
I hope ur Ramadhan will be great there
We always waiting for you here, miss you!
"Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna,
Agar dapat kulalui dengan sempurna"
Selamat berpuasa to all Muslimin and Muslimat!

2 comments:

the hottest kakak ever :p said...

I'm soooo jealous of u..mama n bapak always there around you!
really hope I can join all of you..sob2..
dh start homesick dh ;(

akitA ymU said...

eh kakak, baru tau ada komen di sini..haha
tapa larh, next year buleh balik kan..
nnti bila balik msia, mai melawat umy tetiap hari bawak mknn.

Post a Comment