A day with them

Finally,
Home sweet home, Kedah!
Words can't describe my feeling
when airplane landed at Sultan Badlishah Airport yesterday
OveQ!haha
I became insomnia again, my old-holiday-habit
Last night I went to sleep at 5.30 a.m
And woke up at 9.30 a.m
As to get ready to be an 'Amah' for a day
Then, I kidnapped Poja and Raihan at their house with a new car
And straight away to AS Mall~
For a 1st time, Alor Star roads are so freaking jammed
And I have to drive slowly as 'siput katak' in the middle of town
But no worries, got a lots of story+gossips need to share with both of them
We're sharing our stories and eventually comparing KMB with INTEC tho
Sounds KMB lots of fun, no offence ;))
Then, we plan to watch Step Up 3
and this is my 2nd time watching that
No biggie as Luke is freaking damn handsome
I wish I could find a guy like him, the answer is=NO!
I like the dance steps, choreography, the moves
It reminds me of Mirotic performance in Form 5 last year
Miss that time so much
Wutever pon, I had fun today with my lovely Twilighters, Raihan n Furzanie =)
Thanks guys ;p

0 comments:

Post a Comment