Memory

Just now, I logged in Myspace yang berhabuk tak terbukak. And yet I happened to see my photo albums. "Kenangan at UTP" album caught my attention. Suddenly this question popped out from my mind, "Wut happen if I enter UTP instead of goin' to KMB?" To be left unspoken. Actually I got the chance to further my studies in Geoscience at UTP using my trial SPM result after goin thru the EDUCAMP prog. Bdw, I miss the momentos in Educamp Prog. where actually Asma students conquered the prog. and to be precise, there were 24 of us who got the chance to be there. What is Geoscience actually? After googled it, I found this: Geoscience includes all the sciences (geology, geophysics, geochemistry) that study the structure, evolution and dynamics of the planet Earth and its natural mineral and energy resources. Geoscience investigates the processes that have shaped the Earth through its 4600 million year history and uses the rock record to unravel that history. Wanna know the reason fr rejecting this offer? "Perempuan2 nie ta sesuai keja kat pelantaq nuh, dok korek sana sini, nanti kalo dah kahwin, payah nk jaga suami" haha. That's wut Mama told me verbally. Besides that, email fr this offer hantaq last minute. Hari nie hantaq, esok dah kna register. Memang terbaeekk larh. I guess there is always silver lining behind the cloud. Alhamdulillah I got the offer from Mara and continue my studies in Kolej Mara Banting as Econs/Finance student. Even tho I'm not that satisfied fr receiving this course, surprisingly I started to enjoy myself here.Alhamdulillah. Thanks to my classmates that make me feel self-belonging in KMB. p/s: A for Annoying-Aizad :) I hope you didn't read this. phewwwhh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment